Jump to the content zone at the center

Taipei City Police Department


Provide Patrol Service When Residents Go on Trips

You can request a house watch service when your family is away from home!
1. Contact F.A.P. Units of respective Precincts (08:30~17:30).
2. Contact Foreign Affairs Service Station (24 hours).
3. Contact the Command & Control Center of TCPD (24 hours): Tel: 110.